How can I get hosted with OpenSolr
Category: OpenSolr Wiki
There are 2 options for being hosted with OpenSolr
NOTE: To learn more about our packages please visit Pricing
- FREE ACCOUNT
- The "solr manager" interface
- Create only 1 collection (that is 1 website) in our shared servers arround the world (US and Netherlands for the moment).
- NO IP Access lists data protection.
- PREMIUM ACCOUNT:
- The "solr manager" interface to manage your collections
- Create and manage up to 100 solr collections (this means 100 sites)
- Remote or local data and configuration backup and restore on demand directly from the solr manager UI interface for each collection.
- IP based access lists data protection so that nobody can reach your data other than the desired "clients" (by clients I mean servers or people).
- One included 1 Gb RAM and 1 CPU core VPS system, upgradable to 8 Gb RAM and 3 CPU cores. (Setup and accessible from you opensolr account within 1 hour)
- The option to manage up to 10 dedicated solr servers in your solr manager opensolr account, and create collections in each one of them anytime.
- 24/7 monitoring and management of your solr server(s) and indexes.
- The price for yearly purchases on the premium accounts is discounted to only 500 Euros / YEAR
To learn more about our packages please visit Pricing